The moment of truth is near! Very soon, the European Union will decide if a recycled PET bottle actually has to be made from recycled plastic or if the claim should just be seen as a theoretical exercise.
The answer should be pretty obvious, according to us. But what do companies think? Tune in to our webinar and hear what a multinational recycling company, a chemical recycling start-up and a well-known toy maker have to say about it.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How different companies see the issue of mass balance in recycling
- What they think is the right way to go
- How opening up for mass balance would influence different businesses
- Laura Gil Carrera, Senior Manager of Environmental Sustainability at LEGO Group
- Nicolas Humez, Director of Performance & Business Lines Guidance Department at Veolia
- Jasper Munier, Business Development Director at Clariter