In order to phase out PFAS, we need to understand where they are used and the function they fulfill. It is also important to understand how to test for the presence of – intentionally and unintentionally added – PFAS. Due to the large amount of different substances in the PFAS family, and the broad array of different test methods, getting this understanding is far from easy.
During this webinar, Gunnar Thorsén, test expert from IVL, will provide an overview of the most important issues concerning testing for PFAS, for example the different types of tests and how to interpret the results.
What you can expect from this webinar:
- An overview of the different tests and how can they be used
- The pros and cons of the different tests
- What is included, and not included, in the standardized tests
- The most common challenges when testing for PFAS
- An opportunity to ask questions regarding PFAS and testing